Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

[RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT] First Readerships

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Re: [RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT] First Readerships
Post by Duckk   » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:00 am

Duckk
Site Admin

Thendisnia wrote:Have they posted the draw video yet?

It was posted on Sharon Weber's Facebook. I'd link it, but for some reason it doesn't show up as a normal post.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by Kufat   » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Kufat
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Given that the names were already made "public" but aren't widely viewable because of Facebook glitches, do you think it'd be appropriate to post the names of anyone the Webers haven't been able to reach here on the forum?

I'm still holding out hope!
Post by Bpratt   » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Bpratt
Midshipman

Kufat wrote:Given that the names were already made "public" but aren't widely viewable because of Facebook glitches, do you think it'd be appropriate to post the names of anyone the Webers haven't been able to reach here on the forum?

I didn't get any other notification, but I just (Sept 19) got a bill from Weber Universal Outfitters for $200 for a first reader spot. I guess that means I won a slot thru the raffle. Woohoo!

Bob
Post by Bpratt   » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Bpratt
Midshipman

Bpratt wrote:
Kufat wrote:Given that the names were already made "public" but aren't widely viewable because of Facebook glitches, do you think it'd be appropriate to post the names of anyone the Webers haven't been able to reach here on the forum?

I didn't get any other notification, but I just (Sept 19) got a bill from Weber Universal Outfitters for $200 for a first reader spot. I guess that means I won a slot thru the raffle. Woohoo!

Bob

of course now I'm wondering what happens next ...
Post by Donnachaidh   » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

This one seems to work: https://www.facebook.com/sharon.riceweber/posts/2163063473724146

Duckk wrote:
Thendisnia wrote:Have they posted the draw video yet?

It was posted on Sharon Weber's Facebook. I'd link it, but for some reason it doesn't show up as a normal post.
Post by saulsimon   » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:17 pm

saulsimon
Midshipman

Duckk wrote:I also want to chime in here that, if you do win, please send me a private message containing your email so I can keep a backup list. I know there was at least 1 winner of a previous raffle who we failed to keep in contact with.

When I click on your name the section to contact you is blank, does this mean I cannot private message you or what needs to happen?

SaulSimon
Post by Duckk   » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:57 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

I think it might be because I needed to get you off the Newly Registered list. Do you see the link to send me a PM now?
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope

Return to David's Dimension