Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Schedule update

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Re: Schedule update
Post by rocket_scientist   » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:04 am

rocket_scientist
Commander

PlaysWithBees wrote:Copy him into Nahrman’s mainframe. Then he could write in “hyper-heuristic mode.”

I was thinking Hyper Heuristic mode myself. Then I began to wonder if even in HH mode RFC could finally finish all his book series, collaborations, special projects, and new story ideas. I am afraid that he would rapidly find that what he thought would only take two or three more books to finish a series would with the extra time grow to 10. His collaborations would end up with wasted weeks and months waiting for a reply back from people not running in HH mode. His list of special projects has probably always been trimmed in the back of his mind by the limitations of time and all the other work he has and once the time limitation is gone the bottom drops out of the special projects list and the number of projects to start grows almost exponentially. And the new ideas may turn into the new series ideas with the obvious impact on workload.

Of course, the VR would also need to have a place for Sharon to keep him organized, fed, and sane. And then more room for all the proofreaders, publisher's agents, first readers, etc. It would end up being a very LARGE VR!

And then the rest of us may need to put ourselves in hyper-heuristic mode in order to read and enjoy the mountain of output he would generate. But boy would it be worth it!

Mike
Post by sorjon02   » Wed May 12, 2021 12:24 pm

sorjon02
Midshipman

Hello,
I notice that this thread has been dormant since April 2020. I would appreciate an update, concerning current affairs of 2021 please. Hopefully I am not alone in my curiosity.
Have a nice summer, all of you!
Post by justdave   » Wed May 12, 2021 3:44 pm

justdave
Lieutenant Commander

sorjon02 wrote:Hello,
I notice that this thread has been dormant since April 2020. I would appreciate an update, concerning current affairs of 2021 please. Hopefully I am not alone in my curiosity.
Have a nice summer, all of you!

A good source is the Weberverse YouTube channel
Post by sorjon02   » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:31 pm

sorjon02
Midshipman

Hello,
I have noticed that the latest update on David's planed schedule is from nov 16 2020, and in the thread "David status update (EDIT: Webers recovering from COVID)". The latest film on the Weberverse YouTube channel is from dec 22 2020.

The information appear to be dated, to say the least. Can we please have an update, with the plans for 2022?

Best regards from Sweden

Return to David's Dimension